425 1st Street #2505, San Francisco, CA, 94105
Unit 2505 at Rincon Hill, on the 25th floor, offers transcendent city living. Breathtaking downtown views from this architecturally unique building. Expansive views to the west and south, as far as the eye can see.
This luxurious 1 BR/ 1 BA Plan 05 unit features bamboo hardwood floors, a gourmet entertainer's kitchen with premium stainless steel appliances(Sub Zero, Bosch) and granite countertops.
One Rincon Hill is full-service, with valet parking and concierge service.
One Rincon Hill is a late-modernist style high-rise condo tower designed by architectural firm Solomon, Cordwell, Buenz and Associates. It soars to 60 stories and offers unparalleled vistas of the entire city of San Francisco. Luxury amenities such as a 24-hour doorperson; a concierge; full-service valet parking; club-quality professionally equipped fitness center with steam rooms and showers; a full-size 73-foot outdoor pool with a spa; a beautifully landscaped garden deck; a gourmet barbecue area with plenty of table seating to enjoy an afternoon lunch or dinner; an outdoor fireplace lounge with comfortable seating; and a reflecting pool with an infinity edge set One Rincon Hill apart.
Perched dramatically on the top of Rincon Hill, next to South Beach and Financial District and blocks from the Bay Bridge, Highways 101, 280, BART, and Caltrain, One Rincon Hill's prime location provides easy access to downtown, East Bay, and the Peninsula. Many of San Francisco's top restaurants, Union Square, AT&;T Park, and the Ferry Building are only a few blocks away.
• 1 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
• 731 sq. ft. (per developer)
• Exceptional city views
• Gourmet kitchen with premium gas cooktop/oven and Sub-Zero refrigerator; Bosch dishwasher
• Hardwood floors
• Washer/dryer in unit
• Valet parking
• 24-hour doorperson and concierge
• Full-service valet parking
• Club-quality professionally equipped fitness center with steam rooms and showers
• Spacious hospitality room with high-definition DVD theater
• Catering kitchen for hosting gatherings
• Outdoor pool with beautifully landscaped garden deck
• Gourmet barbecue area
• Reflecting pool with infinity edge
• Blocks from the Bay Bridge, Highways 101, 280, BART, and Caltrain
• Many of San Francisco's top restaurants, AT &;T Park, and the Ferry Building are only a few blocks away
Access to The Harrison Fitness Center also.
Full Size Refrigerator
Elevator in building
12 month lease
Gas, Water Sewer & Garbage
Jul 02, 2020
1699 Van Ness Ave
San Francisco, CA 94109